Wednesday, May 13, 2015

JGE 37 - Quiche in a Mug, Sort-of

Good Day,

You know that sometimes, a lot of the times, most times, I do not watch the clock and the time creeps up on me and it's time to eat supper and I say to myself

"Hell-I-just-don't-feel-like-doing-all-the-bloody-prep-work-that-I-should-have-started-at-least-a-couple-of-hours-ago-to-make-that-fantastic-meal-or-recipe-I-chanced-upon-and-now-I'm-just-gonna-order-me-some-pizza-or-get-some-take-out-or-just-get-in-the-car-and-get-to-the-nearest-restaurant-but-I-truly-do-not-want-any-franchise-meal-but-that's-all-there-is-cause-I-really-am-too-damn-tired-to-think-about-getting-something-ready-for-supper." 

You ever had one of those days?  (And I talk a lot to myself.)

Well last night was one of them.

And this time I was prepared for it. I had been researching and checking out a specific type of recipe on the Internet and on YouTube, a recipe to make a quick Quiche in a Mug. And I was shocked how many, 25,600 hits, I found on Google Web Search for the phrase "Quiche in a mug". The phrase "Quiche in a coffee cup" hit 1,760 results and "Quiche in a Cup" 14,500.

So guess what I made last night?


That's right I had a not so bad, actually quite good, Quiche in a Mug, sort-of supper last night.










Oh yeah I sprinkled it with some freshly ground pepper. Next time with a nice green and/or watermelon salad.

Jim's gotta eat.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment