Thursday, September 5, 2013

JGE 1 - Jim's Gotta Eat - Well, What Have I Got To Lose?

Good Day,

Guess what? I was asked, yesterday, to think about writing a cooking blog.

My response was, well, maybe… But there are thousands, upon thousands of amateur cooks and wannabe chefs’ blogs and sites in Internetland. But ya know the right buttons were pushed. And then I thought, why not?

So this is the beginning and a new venture.  This is my new blog - Jim’s Gotta Eat.

And so does anybody else who sits down without the folderol of being formal gotta eat.  All we got to do is have an idea or an ingredient, make the preparations and eat.

My blog is my attempt at an extremely relaxed and easy way of preparing food and meals without having to put too much thought or effort into the preparation and cooking. This is not gonna be some nose in the air cause-that’s-the-way-they-do-it in the expert kitchens and cooking institutions. This is going to be my thoughts of what I want to eat, when I want to eat, what I would like to cook, and what I’ve got in the kitchen and pantry. And yes there are times that someone has got to stop at a grocery store.

And who knows what concoctions may appear on the table, end up in the stomach, or end up in the trash.

This is a work, and a menu, in progress. So here I go, Jim's Gotta Eat.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

1 comment:

  1. Jim I know you are a wonderful cook, so excited to see what you post. Also I want to know how you add a comment section like this to a blog.

    ReplyDelete