Tuesday, February 10, 2015

JGE 29 – Sautéed Shrimp and Potatoes

Good Day,

What can I say? I know, Jim’s gotta eat…and sometimes I have to drag myself in the space of a about an hour to eat or I know I’m gonna order out.

Last night I decided that I wanted some Shrimp. And I knew that there were some Red Bliss Potatoes on my butcher’s block. Only two main ingredients and I didn’t want to think too, too hard.


Yup I entered the words “Shrimp” and “Potatoes” into Google Search and I found a link to Food.com http://www.food.com/ . I zeroed in on the title “Potatoes Sauteed With Shrimp” provided by MizzNezz.


Very simple set of ingredients – Shrimp, Red Bliss Potatoes, Garlic, Italian Parsley, Olive Oil, Red Chili Pepper, Butter.



Of course I had to have a side, so I added some Green Peas.


And a Salad with homemade Dijon Mustard Dressing.


Sautéed Shrimp and Potatoes.



For dessert I did create an Eclair Cake. Had a double helping and my blood sugar went up 5 points. Will take and post this one and images after my second attempt…

If you have any questions, thoughts, ideas, please feel free to contact me at Jim's Gotta Eat.

Enjoy, and Jim’s gotta eat.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment