Sunday, February 22, 2015

JGE 31 – Fiery Angel Hair Pasta

Good Day,

I wanted some spicy pasta for supper last night.


And I did not want to exert myself, and fret over a teaspoon of this, a cup of this, or 2 tablespoons of this. I wanted something that would taste good, look good, easy and fast to make… and did I say taste good?


Could I turn some left-overs into a completely re-purposed and somewhat appetizing meal? Hell yes. But of course, not left-over pasta – Angel Hair pasta.

Ingredients – Left-over Barbequed Chicken, Angel Hair Pasta, Onion, Garlic, Zucchini, Cherry Tomatoes, Thai Basil, Olive Oil, Water, Salt and Pepper, and Scotch Bonnet Relish.










My snacking at night is getting out of hand, I think. I could just clean out the kitchen of all the finger food and things but that is not necessarily going to help my self-control. My blood sugar count this morning was up to 121…and I most certainly want to blame the battery in the glucose monitor. But I measured my waist as well and it looks like my belly measurement is up 2 inches to 34”. Damn. I could blame the extra year I added 2 months ago.


And Jim's gotta eat.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment