Sunday, April 3, 2016

JGE 49 - The Start of A Supper Showdown - Steak 'n Shake versus Swordfish+

Good Day,

Lazy cook destroys blood sugar battle –

Last night's Steak ‘n Shake meal:

4 Shooters;
2 Chicago-Style Franks;
Sea Salt ‘n Cracked Pepper Seasoned Fries;
and a Dark Chocolate Chip Shake, w/o whipped cream.

And a late evening bowl of Trail Mix.

Early morning blood sugar count jump 20 points to 133.

Tonight’s proposed supper menu –

Cracked Pepper Swordfish Steaks;
Roasted Zucchini and Onions;
Parmesan Potatoes;
and 2 scoops of B&J Chocolate Fudge Brownie.



Tune in tomorrow to Jim’s Gotta Eat to see the comparison of the results...and the set up a new Supper Showdown.

Food for thought - I am trying to control my diabetes with exercise and food.  I have eliminated all diabetes medication.  I am keeping my weight stable, and Jim's gotta eat. Enjoy.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment