Sunday, April 10, 2016

JGE 56 – Another Reduction - FBS Down By 6 Points – Fresh Market Sushi

Good Day,

Looks like I either learn to be a Shushi chef or… The supper battle rages on. My early morning blood sugar count decreased 6 points. My FBS is 86 mg/dL.

Oh yeah becoming a Shushi chef is not just one of those things that I ever aspired to do or become. All I can think about would be the excess raw fish and prepared rice I would have in my refrigerator.



Last night supper was take-out Fresh Market Sushi. I was lazy. Definitely I was lazy, I could have gone to the restaurant...



Tonight supper’s is an “almost there” trial, and possibly error, at home – Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage. I love Stuffed Cabbage, but just could not bring myself to spend the time to do what I would have to do to create all the rolled up Gołąbki or “pigeons”.

And I am trying two new types of No-Knead Breads today, #113 – Basil Olive Oil Cheese and Garlic and #114 – Cheese and Garlic. Both are just in their final proofing before going into the oven.

My calculated A1c is at 5.35 (down 0.01) and the eAG at 106.9 (down 0.3). Gotta work to bring those down again. At January 1 they registered at 5.24 and 103.8, respectively.

Tune in tomorrow to Jim’s Gotta Eat to see the comparison of the results...and the results a new Supper Showdown.

Food for thought - I am trying to control my diabetes with exercise and food.  I have eliminated all diabetes medication.  I am keeping my weight stable, and Jim's gotta eat. Enjoy.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment