Tuesday, April 19, 2016

JGE 64 – FBS Decreased by 10 Points – Minced Beef with Bok Choy, Fried Egg, and Rice

Good Day,

My supper battle continues...



Supper last night Minced Beef with Bok Choy and Fried Egg. Definitely a success on the supper battle count. Oh yeah, it is also called a Quick Thai Beef Bok Choy Rice Bowl,  sort of. And there’s a dollop of Mango Chutney on the plate.

My early morning blood sugar count dropped 10 points to 104 mg/dL. And I still had a couple of scoops of B&J Pistachio ice cream.

Results –

FSB – 104 down from 114
A1c – 5.36 down from 5.37
eAG – 107.2 down from 107.3

Tonight’s menu fare is Cheese Raviolis and Crunchy Watercress, Cucumber & Radish Salad.

Tune in tomorrow to Jim’s Gotta Eat to see the comparison of the results...and the set up a new Supper Showdown.

I baked 2 No-Knead Loaves – Sourdough Raisin White Whole Wheat and Sourdough White. I’m trying something new with both my sourdough starter and yeast. I tell you what. It works.


Food for thought - I am trying to control my diabetes with exercise and food.  I have eliminated all diabetes medication.  I am keeping my weight stable, and Jim's gotta eat.

Enjoy.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment