Wednesday, April 20, 2016

JGE 65 – FBS Up by 11 Points – Cheese Ravioli and Watercress Salad

Good Day,

The supper battle swings the other way this morning. My early morning blood sugar count went up 11 points to 115 mg/dL.



Supper menu was Cheese Raviolis and Crunchy Watercress, Cucumber & Radish Salad.

Bloody hell, not a knock out, but it was the Lays Baked Potato Chips; I dared to open a bag while watching a movie.

Results –




FSB – 115 ↑ up 104
A1c – 5.37 ↑ up 5.37
eAG – 107.2 ↑ up 107.3






Tonight’s supper Sake-Steamed Chicken and Kabocha Squash. I’ve got a couple of types of steamers but this recipe calls for a twist on the steaming process that I have never tried.

Tune in tomorrow to Jim’s Gotta Eat to see the comparison of the results...and the set up a new Supper Showdown.

Thank you LD for the Bauernbrot recipe.  Think I will try a variation on that today.

Food for thought - I am trying to control my diabetes with exercise and food.  I have eliminated all diabetes medication.  I am keeping my weight stable, and Jim's gotta eat.

Enjoy.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment