Sunday, April 17, 2016

JGE 62 – FBS Up 7 Points – Anthony’s Wings and Pizza

Good Day,


My early morning blood sugar count increased 7 points to 114 mg/dL. It was Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza Wings and Cauliflower Pizza, and of course the B&J Everything But The Kitchen Sink ice cream. I have a penchant for Anthony’s wings.

What can I say? And after baking bread the majority of the day I really did not feel like cooking supper.

But I truly can say that my favorite pizza in all the Tampabay area is Anthony’s Cauliflower Pizza…

My calculated A1c is at 5.36 (no change) and the eAG at 107.2 (no change). I’m gotta bring those down again. At January 1 they registered at 5.24 and 103.8, respectively.

And four loaves of No-Knead Turbo Bread were made - #115 White; #116 Raisin White Wheat; #s 117 and 118 Sourdough White –

Tonight I’m going to try, if I don’t feel too bloody lazy, Minced Beef with Bok Choy and Fried Egg. I wonder how that dish will affect the supper battle count.

Tune in tomorrow to Jim’s Gotta Eat to see the comparison of the results...and the set up a new Supper Showdown.

Food for thought - I am trying to control my diabetes with exercise and food.  I have eliminated all diabetes medication.  I am keeping my weight stable, and Jim's gotta eat. Enjoy.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment