Friday, April 8, 2016

JGE 54 – Take Out Plus From Whole Foods Increases FBS By 6 Points

Good Day,

6 oz. container of Lobster Chowder and small container of Fried Rice and Bar-B-Que Pork for lunch; small container of Asian Noodles and Spicy Chicken Salad and an Egg Salad Spinach Wrap from Whole Foods and some Corn Nuts… And two scoops of Chocolate Fudge Ice-Cream when I got home in the early evening. Definitely a mish-mash menu of food.

My early morning blood sugar count increased 6 points. My FBS is 112 mg/dL.

Oh and by the way the only liquid I had all day was glasses of water.

My calculated A1c is at 5.37 (no change) and the eAG at 107.5 (up 0.1). Gotta work to bring those down again. At January 1 they registered at 5.24 and 103.8, respectively.

Haven’t got anything planned for supper tonight. The way that I am feeling right now, maybe a hunger strike. Have you ever had one of those days?



Tune in tomorrow to Jim’s Gotta Eat to see the comparison of the results...and the set up a new Supper Showdown.

Food for thought - I am trying to control my diabetes with exercise and food.  I have eliminated all diabetes medication.  I am keeping my weight stable, and Jim's gotta eat. Enjoy.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment